SHARE THE LOVE OF CHRIST BY SHARING THE GIFTS HE HAS GIVEN US
A Big Savings Bundle
The Big Savings Bundle Contains the following:
Large Share the Love Bundle: This Bundle contains 4 DVD’s, 6 Books and 9 CD’s – Best Buy at $199.00
Small Share the Love Bundle: The bundle contains 3 DVD’s, Two books, Two CD’s – Best Buy at $110.00
A SIMPLE ACTION PLAN
In response to the DVD Presentation,
“Signs from God – Miracles and Their Meaning”
Thank you for being an instrument for Our Lord and Our Lady for their use in renewing His Church! I am convinced that the New Evangelization effort you are about to participate in will help Jesus and Mary to save souls and shower you and your loved ones with many, many Graces…
Share the Gift by hosting a presentation with the new DVD, “Signs From God”
- Commit to inviting a group of your neighbors, friends, relatives, fallen away Catholics, friends at Church, non Catholics, etc. to your home to show the DVD “Signs from God – Miracles and Their Meaning”. We have a short video you can e-mail to people when inviting them to your home for the showing of the DVD. Click on this link to watch the clip: www.sciencetestsfaith.com
- After the group views the new DVD, find out who would like to form a weekly or monthly Love and Mercy Prayer Cenacle to help Jesus and Mary share these gifts with others. The format of the Love and Mercy Cenacle must be simple with an Invocation to the Holy Spirit, the Rosary, prayers for the Pope and reading the weekly devotional (e-mailed weekly if you signed up for the weekly devotional on the www.youshallbelieve.com website).
- Then, after the Rosary, begin reading the first “Formational Teaching” book from set I, “Springs of Mercy”. Start at the beginning and read approximately 20 minutes and follow with approximately 5 minutes in quite meditation on the messages read. Continue this each week from where you left off. Close with an Act of Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and an Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (See Consecrations at the end of this document). Continue with reading the “Formational Teachings” each week. Recommended order to read the books: Set I – Springs of Mercy, Ark of the New Covenant and The Great Crusade of Love. After this set of books, read Set II – The Door to Heaven, The Great Crusade of Mercy and The Great Crusade of Salvation.
- To read or print the books for FREE or order the books with the messages that Jesus and Mary have given to Catalina Rivas for all of humanity. Go to www.youshallbelieve.com and on the “Home Page” click on the tab “Books”. There you will find the option to Read or Print Book above the Price. To order a copy of the book, click on the price. (books are available in English or Spanish).
- Read these messages daily. Try to find a Church that has Adoration and take the messages with you to read during your Holy Hour of ADORATION each week. Share the messages with others. During the week, START reading from the book or listening to the CD, “The Passion” and “From Sinai to Calvary”. Read the book, “In Adoration”. Encourage others in the Love and Mercy Prayer Cenacle to start their own Love and Mercy Prayer Cenacle and invite their friends, neighbors and others so the prayer cenacles may be multiplied.
- If you do not have a copy, order the book, “Reason to Believe” from our web site. This is a tremendous book that goes into details with colored pictures of the investigations of the Eucharistic Miracle in Argentina, the bleeding statue, the stigmata, the Tilma of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico, the Shroud in Italy and many more miracles. A must to read and share!
- Consecrate yourself and family to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Then lead others to this wonderful protection and grace. For a copy of the Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, please scroll down to the bottom of this document.
- Help us Evangelize the Country, go to our website: www.youshallbelieve.com and click on the tab: “Donations”. Watch the short video and read our Evangelization Plan to see how you can help us “Evangelize” our Country and help turn our culture from a vice-driven culture back to a virtue-driven culture.
As Jesus told Catalina Rivas, “I know that everyone has responsibilities, some more than others. But no one is so busy that they cannot find a few hours to talk to others about My Love and Mercy towards mankind. When you allow more time to go by, more souls are being lost. I need them to form a group that will evangelize throughout the world, that will seek and generate resources, plan my final battle, get My children back.”
We invite you to pray about how you can use your time and talent to help Jesus and Mary by sharing their teachings and the Miracles. We invite you to help Jesus, “get My children back“. As you continue reading the first book, “Springs of Mercy” in your prayer cenacle, we recommend you continue the reading of the other five books of “Formational Teachings” as the first book is finished. During the week, also continue reading The Passion, From Sinai to Calvary and In Adoration books mentioned in our “Simple Action Plan”. It will take many months to contemplate and digest these teachings from Jesus and Mary that are presented in these books. The Holy Spirit will guide you along the way about sharing with others His Love and Mercy towards mankind.
In order to receive special grace and spiritual power and to avoid sin and temptations of the evil in the world, PLEASE go to confession A.S.A.P. By doing this you are receiving Grace and are inviting more Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, and Understanding into your life through this great Sacrament of Penance from Jesus.
Review and take the Guide – How to Make a Good Confession with you to Confession. Please use this guide to prepare prior to your Confession. (Guide found at the end of this document)
NOTE: NEED A COPY OF THE DVD “SIGNS FROM GOD” (SFG) ORDER HERE: SFG DVD $25
Suggested Love and Mercy Prayer Cenacle Format
Announce your prayer intentions: Pray for family, friends, the sick and dying, for Priests, for the Catholic Church, for all souls in purgatory especially those souls we have known and any personal intentions.
Invocation to the Holy Spirit: Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well-beloved Spouse.
The Mysteries of the Rosary: As we pray the Rosary from our hearts, lets us mediate upon the Mysteries and the virtue and grace that each Mystery represents.
The Joyful Mysteries (Mon & Sat)
1st The Annunciation to Mary – Humility
2nd The Visitation of Mary – Charity
3rd The Nativity of Our Lord – Love of God
4th The Presentation of Jesus – Sacrifice
5th The Finding of Jesus in the Temple – Zeal for God
The Sorrowful Mysteries (Tue & Fri)
1st The Agony in the Garden – Repentance
2nd The Scouring at the Pillar – Mortification
3rd The Crowning with Thorns – Courage
4th The Carrying of the Cross – Patience
5th The Crucifixion & Death – Perseverance
The Luminous Mysteries (Thur)
1st The Baptism of Our Lord – Submission to the Will of the Father
2nd The Wedding at Cana – Virtue of Faith
3rd The Proclamation of the Kingdom – Sincere Repentance
4th The Transfiguration – Virtue of Hope
5th The Institution of the Eucharist- Intimate Communion with God
The Glorious Mysteries (Wed & Sun)
1st The Resurrection of Our Lord – Faith
2nd The Ascension of Our Lord – Hope
3rd The Descent of the Holy Spirit – Zeal
4th The Assumption of the Virgin Mary – Grace of a Holy Death
5th The Coronation of the Virgin Mary – Greater Love for Mary
As you finish the Rosary, say the “Hail Holy Queen” prayer followed by the St Michael prayer and prayers for the Holy Father as shown in the next column.
R: O God, whose only begotten Son, by His life, death and Resurrection, has purchased for us the rewards of eternal life; grant, we beseech Thee, that, meditating upon these mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, we may imitate what they contain and obtain what they promise, through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
†: May the divine assistance remain always with us.
R: And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
Prayer to St. Michael
R: St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl through the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
Prayer for the Holy Father
†: Let us pray for his Holiness, our Pope Francis.
R: The Lord preserve him and give him life, and make him blessed upon earth, and deliver him not up to the will of his enemies.
Say one Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.
R: Lord, source of eternal life and truth, give to your shepherd Pope Francis a spirit of courage and right judgment, a spirit of knowledge and love. By governing with fidelity those entrusted to his care may he, as successor to the apostle Peter and the Vicar of Christ, build your Church into a sacrament of unity, love and peace for all the world. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.
Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
R: Adorable Heart of Jesus, the tenderest, the most amiable, the most generous of all hearts, penetrated with gratitude at the sight of Thy benefits, I come to consecrate myself wholly and unreservedly to Thee! I wish to devote all my energies to propagating Thy worship and winning, if possible, all hearts to Thee. Receive my heart this day, O Jesus! Or rather take it, change it, purify it, to render it worthy of Thee; Make it humble, gentle, patient, faithful and generous like Thine, by inflaming it with the fire of Thy love. Hide it in Thy Divine Heart with all hearts that love Thee and are consecrated to Thee; never permit me to take my heart from Thee again. Let me rather die than grieve Thy Adorable Heart. Thou knowest O Heart of Jesus, that the desire of my heart is to love Thee always, to be wholly Thine in life and in death, in time and eternity. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I love thee. Amen.
Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
R: I, (… name …), a miserable sinner, renew and ratify today in thy hands, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my baptism; I renounce Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faithful to Him than I have ever been before.
In the presence of all the Heavenly court I choose thee this day for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, as a slave of thy Divine Son, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity. Amen.
†: Mary, Queen of the Holy Rosary
†: Mary, Queen of Peace,
†: Mary, Our Loving Mother,
†: St. Joseph,
R: Pray for us!
R: Pray for us!
R: Pray for us!
R: Pray for us!
R: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
How to make a Good Confession
Five Steps For a Good Confession
1. Examine your conscience.
2. Be sincerely sorry for your sins.
3. Confess your sins to a priest.
4. Resolve to amend your life.
5. After your confession, do the penance the priest assigns.
Procedure in the Confessional
Began by saying:
“Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been – (state the length of time)– since my last confession. These are my sins.”
Then tell your mortal sins and the number of times committed. If you have no mortal sin to confess, then confess the venial sins you have committed since your last confession. When you have finished telling your sins, you should say:
“For these and all the sins of my past, I am truly sorry.”
The priest now gives the necessary advice, assigns your penance and asks you to say the Act of Contrition.
An Act of Contrition
“O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pains of hell, but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all good and deserving of all My love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin. Amen”
Then wait and listen as the priest gives the absolution Then say “Thank you, Father”, then leave the confessional and then perform the penance assigned by the priest in Church if possible.
The Differences in sins
There are two kinds of actual sin, mortal and venial.
Mortal sin is a horrible offense against God, so horrible that it destroys the life of grace in the soul. Three simultaneous conditions must be fulfilled for a mortal sin:
(1) the act must be something very serious;
(2) the person must have sufficient understanding of what is being done;
(3) the person must have sufficient freedom of the will. So I cannot commit a mortal sin if the matter is not serious (e.g., if I stole a small amount of money from my employer), or if I did not know what I was doing (e.g., if I were to hurt someone accidentally or unthinkingly), or if I did not act with full freedom (e.g., I was under physical or emotional pressure). A Catholic should know well the difference between mortal and venial sins. Deliberately missing Sunday Mass without sufficient cause is to be considered a very serious mortal sin.
Examination of Conscience
1. I am the Lord your God. You shall not have strange gods before me.
Do I give God time every day in prayer?
Do I seek to love Him with my whole heart?
Have I been involved with superstitious practices (horoscopes or ouija boards) or have I been involved with the occult?
Do I seek to surrender myself to God’s Word as taught by the Church?
Have I ever received Communion in the state of mortal sin?
Have I ever deliberately told a lie in Confession or have I withheld a mortal sin from the priest in Confession?
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
Have I used God’s name in vain: lightly or
Have I been angry with God?
Have I wished evil upon any other person?
Have I insulted a sacred person or abused a sacred object?
3. Remember to keep holy the Lord’s Day.
Have I deliberately missed Mass on Sundays or Holy Days of Obligation?
Have I not kept Sunday as a family day and a day of rest?
Do I do needless work on Sunday?
Do I make others work on Sunday?
4. Honor your father and your mother.
Do I honor and obey my parents?
Have I neglected my duties to my spouse and children?
Have I given my family good religious example?
Do I try to bring peace into my home life?
Do I care for my aged and infirm relatives?
Do I respect my elders?
Do I respect my pastor, bishop, and the Pope?
5. You shall not kill.
Have I had an abortion or encouraged anyone to have an abortion?
Have I physically harmed anyone?
Have I abused alcohol or drugs?
Did I give scandal to anyone, thereby leading them into sin?
Have I been angry or resentful?
Have I harbored hatred in my heart?
Have I been sterilized for reasons of birth control?
Have I encouraged or condoned sterilization?
6. You shall not commit adultery.
Have I been faithful to my marriage vows
In thought and action?
Have I engaged in any sexual activity before marriage or outside of marriage?
Have I used any method of contraception or artificial birth control?
Has each sexual act in my marriage been open to the transmission of new life?
Have I respected all members of the opposite sex, or have I thought of other people as objects?
Have I been guilty of any homosexual activity?
Do I seek to be pure in my thoughts, words and actions?
Am I careful to dress modestly, so as not to tempt others?
Have I been guilty of masturbation with myself?
7. You shall not steal.
Have I stolen what is not mine?
Have I returned or made restitution for what I have stolen?
Do I waste time at work, school or at home?
Do I gamble excessively, thereby denying my family of their needs?
Do I pay my debts promptly?
Do I seek to share what I have with the poor?
8. You shall not bear false witness.
Have I lied?
Have I gossiped?
Have I harmed someone’s reputation?
Have I spoken behind someone else’s back?
Am I critical, negative, or uncharitable in my thoughts of others?
Do I keep secret what should be kept confidential?
9. You shall not desire your neighbor’s wife.
Have I consented to impure thoughts? Have I caused them by impure television, movies, books, magazines or internet?
Do I pray at once to banish impure thoughts and temptations?
Do I listen to, or engage in, impure conversations or jokes?
10. You shall not desire your neighbor’s goods.
Am I jealous of what other people have?
Do I envy other people’s families or possessions?
Am I greedy or selfish?
Are material possessions the purpose of my life?
Do I trust that God will care for all of my material and spiritual need.
A statue weeps and bleeds in the same city that Katya Rivas writes, without pause, profound teachings she says are dictated by Jesus. Elsewhere, a consecrated Host changes to living flesh.
Are these claims true? What does science have to say?
This is a fascinating journey of Australian lawyer, Ron Tesoriero, in pursuit of answers. On the way he invites well-known and highly respected journalist Mike Willesee to join him. What they discover will confront the mind and heart of readers everywhere, regardless of their previous belief systems.
A very special meditation with a 2007 Imprimatur about our faith and the Eucharist. It is a testimony of sublime teachings by Jesus and Mary on the love in the Eucharist and the Mercy of the Lord and contains 12 extraordinary promises from Our Lord for those who visit Him frequently in the Blessed Sacrament.
Reflections on the mystery of Jesus’ suffering and the value that it has on Redemption as dictated by Jesus, God the Father and the Virgin Mary to Catalina. This is truly a profound account of the Passion of the Christ with a 1998 Imprimatur that will deeply touch and change hearts, increasing one’s love for Jesus.
Springs of Mercy with Divine Inspirations is one of six books of formational teachings dictated by Jesus and Mary to Catalina from 1993 to 1998, all with a 1998 Imprimatur. A person cannot seriously read and study the full set of these formational teachings of Jesus and Mary without finding one’s faith, hope and love for God and neighbor profoundly strengthened and deepened. It is strongly recommended that the books be read in chronological order which is: Springs of Mercy, Ark of the New Covenant, The Great Crusade of Love, The Door to Heaven, The Great Crusade of Mercy and The Great Crusade of Salvation.
“A teaching for Man, about his weaknesses, limits and reach” – Catalina received a large number of profound teachings dictated by Jesus, the Virgin Mary and some saints from the Fall of 1993 to the Spring of 1998. This is the fourth of the six books with those
teachings.Click on the following links to read and print document in either small or large print.
This books contains Revelations of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Blessed Mother to a Laborer of God. This is one of the six books of formational teachings dictated by Jesus and Mary to Catalina from 1993 to 1998, all with a 1998 Imprimatur. A person cannot seriously read and study the full set of these formational teachings of Jesus and Mary without finding one’s faith, hope and love for God and neighbor profoundly strengthened and deepened. It is strongly recommended that the books be read in chronological order which is: Springs of Mercy, Ark of the New Covenant, The Great Crusade of Love, The Door to Heaven, The Great Crusade of Mercy and The Great Crusade of Salvation.
This book presents a school for teaching on the relationship of Jesus with man. This is one of the six books of formational teachings dictated by Jesus and Mary to Catalina from 1993 to 1998, all with a 1998 Imprimatur. A person cannot seriously read and study the full set of these formational teachings of Jesus and Mary without finding one’s faith, hope and love for God and neighbor profoundly strengthened and deepened. It is strongly recommended that the books be read in chronological order which is: Springs of Mercy, Ark of the New Covenant, The Great Crusade of Love, The Door to Heaven, The Great Crusade of Mercy and The Great Crusade of Salvation.
TO READ OR PRINT BOOK – CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Science Tests Faith DVD
A highly respected investigative journalist (previously an atheist) speaks of believing he was witnessing the passion of Christ.
A question we need to force the unbelieving scientific world to answer.
This DVD was filmed live at The Church of the Transfiguration in West Milton, Ohio, on September 8, 2009.
Mike Willesee and Ron Tesoriero detail their investigations of a bleeding statue, bleeding hosts, a woman experiencing the stigmata, Mike’s complete “reversion” back to the Catholic faith, and new details on scientific studies not mentioned in Ron’s book, REASON TO BELIEVE.
The Eucharist – In Communion with Me DVD
Katya Rivas told TV journalist/producer Mike Willesee that Jesus wanted him to make this film to reach the greater part of humanity. This beautiful documentary touches on Eucharistic miracles, past and present. Every person, young and old, coming into the Church should be required to see this film! The DVD contains both English and Spanish versions.
Jesse Romero shares numerous encounters of the stunning power of Christ’s presence in the Eucharist in his own life and in the lives of others, and a convincing presentation of history and theology as witnesses to this most incredible mystery and gift!
Listen as scripture scholar and lay theologian, Dr. Scott Hahn, makes sense out of suffering by drawing from the wisdom and insight of God’s Word. He helps us find the meaning of our suffering by showing us how to unite it to the suffering of Christ on the Cross.
Reverend Alex Jones promised his congregation a real New Testament worship service. To prepare, he studied the works of the early Church Fathers. The astonishing events that followed culminated not only in his conversion to the Catholic Faith, but also in that of 42 members of his flock.
18 CD’s in a collectable gift set! Experience the Word of God with the greatest story ever told, transporting you back into Biblical times, to deliver a closer understanding of the Bible than ever before. The set includes a forward from Pope Benedict XVI and is endorsed by the Vatican with an Imprimatur.